Louisville Bankruptcy Lawyers
Louisville and Southern Indiana Debt Relief Lawyers
Are you suffering from overwhelming debt? Are you receiving threatening mail and phone calls from creditors or collection agencies? High levels of debt can be one of the most difficult challenges people face. It may seem as though you are never able to catch up on your bills or build any savings to help you deal with financial emergencies. You don't have to needlessly suffer the constant wearing down of being deeply in debt.
We can help you see the light at the end of the tunnel at the office of Richard A. Schwartz, Bankruptcy Attorney. We have almost three decades of experience helping the individuals and families of the Louisville and New Albany area get out from under their debt.
We Help People Get a Fresh Start
Our Louisville bankruptcy attorneys focus specifically on personal bankruptcy. We believe that individuals and families who have found themselves under the weight of excessive debt deserve the opportunity to rebuild. Many times these families have fallen into their situation due to circumstances beyond their control such as:
- Loss of employment
- Medical emergency
How We Can Help
If your life is being controlled by your debt we can help you begin to see a way out:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Fighting foreclosures
- Short sales
- Stop wage garnishments
- Discharging taxes
- Divorce and bankruptcy
- Nontraditional households and bankruptcy
- Property of the bankruptcy estate and exemptions
- Myths/Misconceptions about bankruptcy
- Moving forward/Life after bankruptcy
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy info and tips
- Seven mistakes to avoid
Contact Our Louisville Bankruptcy and Kentucky Debt Relief Attorneys Today
For help getting out from under debt, in Kentucky call 502-485-9200, in Indiana call 812-945-9200, and toll free in either at 866-366-3328 or simply contact us online to set up your free initial consultation. Evening, weekend and in-home appointments are available for your convenience.
- Seeking Debt Consolidation? Seek An Experienced Lawyer First If your debts have reached a point where they have become difficult to manage, with varying due dates and interest rates and fees, working out a ....
- Report: Kentucky Debt Collectors Drive People to Poverty Debt collectors have never had much of a positive reputation in terms of customer service. However, a recent report by the National Consumer Law ....
- Are You in a Debt Crisis? Recognizing It is the First Step There is a great deal of talk about the debt crises we face on a national scale and the seemingly never-ending scale back of government services as a ....