Louisville Bankruptcy Lawyers
Louisville and Southern Indiana Debt Relief Lawyers
Are you suffering from overwhelming debt? Are you receiving threatening mail and phone calls from creditors or collection agencies? High levels of debt can be one of the most difficult challenges people face. It may seem as though you are never able to catch up on your bills or build any savings to help you deal with financial emergencies. You don't have to needlessly suffer the constant wearing down of being deeply in debt.
We can help you see the light at the end of the tunnel at the office of Richard A. Schwartz, Bankruptcy Attorney. We have almost three decades of experience helping the individuals and families of the Louisville and New Albany area get out from under their debt.
We Help People Get a Fresh Start
Our Louisville bankruptcy attorneys focus specifically on personal bankruptcy. We believe that individuals and families who have found themselves under the weight of excessive debt deserve the opportunity to rebuild. Many times these families have fallen into their situation due to circumstances beyond their control such as:
- Loss of employment
- Medical emergency
How We Can Help
If your life is being controlled by your debt we can help you begin to see a way out:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Fighting foreclosures
- Short sales
- Stop wage garnishments
- Discharging taxes
- Divorce and bankruptcy
- Nontraditional households and bankruptcy
- Property of the bankruptcy estate and exemptions
- Myths/Misconceptions about bankruptcy
- Moving forward/Life after bankruptcy
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy info and tips
- Seven mistakes to avoid
Contact Our Louisville Bankruptcy and Kentucky Debt Relief Attorneys Today
For help getting out from under debt, in Kentucky call 502-485-9200, in Indiana call 812-945-9200, and toll free in either at 866-366-3328 or simply contact us online to set up your free initial consultation. Evening, weekend and in-home appointments are available for your convenience.
- Filing a Louisville Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse A new rule passed recently by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that will make it easier for stay-at-home spouses to get credit cards. Our ....
- Education, Solid Career Won't Shield You From Financial Woes Today more than ever, our doctors are on the brink of bankruptcy. Our Louisville bankruptcy attorneys know that having a great education and a solid ....
- Considering a Louisville Chapter 7 Bankruptcy After Lay-Off Talk of lay-offs for some 1,100 plant workers in Paducah, KY has had the entire region on edge. Now, it appears those jobs may be safe, at least for ....