COVID19 Office Update
Our firm has new protocols in place to protect our clients, employees and society. We are staying open regular business hours and plan to keep the highest level of service to our clients. However, you may notice changes in our operations. These are temporary measures and are intended to keep everyone safe. Below are our new protocols:
Avoid exposure –
- If you are sick, please call the office and we are happy to help you make alternative arrangements to your in-person visit. If you exhibit symptoms of illness, you may be asked to leave our office.
- Conducting scheduled in-person meetings by phone or Skype when possible.
- No extra family members will be allowed in our waiting room office.
- Social Distancing – No shaking hands or touching. Maintaining a 6-foot distance from one another.
- Conducting as much business as possible remotely. Submitting documents electronically when possible.
- Paying invoices online with your debit card or over the phone.
Heightened hygiene –
We have moved magazines, books and toys from waiting areas and have eliminated beverage service and the candy dish. We sanitize all surfaces a minimum of once an hour. We wash hands frequently and sanitize areas in between clients.
Again, these are temporary measures we are implementing in order to provide a safe office environment.