Debt is piling up. The thought of bankruptcy has crossed your mind, but you don’t know if it makes sense and you have so many questions:
- Are there other debt relief options I can try before filing bankruptcy?
- Am I eligible to file bankruptcy?
- Would bankruptcy get rid of all my debt, or would some remain?
- Would I have to give up my home, car, retirement accounts or other assets if I file bankruptcy?
- How would bankruptcy impact my credit?
- Would bankruptcy stop wage garnishment, repossession, foreclosure and other actions?
- What if I just want the creditors to stop calling?
And these are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the questions most people have. We offer an FAQ about bankruptcy, but we also know that a lot of these questions require personalized answers. You want to know specifically about how bankruptcy would apply to your situation. We are happy to provide you with those answers, for free, with no obligation to actually file bankruptcy or hire us.
Free Question And Answer Session With An Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney
We have 5-star reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook, as well as an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. For more than 38 years, founding lawyer Richard A. Schwartz has helped people throughout Kentucky and Indiana face their financial burdens head-on, helping them evaluate their situations and determine the best course of action for overcoming debt. Now you have the opportunity to ask him any questions you may have in a free 30-minute phone or virtual debt relief Q and A session.
How It Works
- Call our Louisville office at [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-CT-NUMBER-1″] or our New Albany office at [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-CT-NUMBER-3″], or reach out via email
- Ask to schedule your free 30-minute Q and A session
- Prepare a list of questions you would like to ask the bankruptcy lawyer
- Meet with the lawyer via phone, Skype, Zoom or other means, no office visits
- Get the answers you need to make a confident decision about addressing your debt
When we say free, we mean it. This is a limited-time opportunity to finally get the answers you need about how to overcome your debt and whether bankruptcy is the right option for you. We will not pressure you to retain our services or to file bankruptcy. We want to help you decide what is right for you.