Has Debt Taken
Over Your Life?
April Satow recently joined the firm as an attorney after having worked with the firm for over 19 years as a paralegal and law clerk. She attended the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. While in law school, she served as an Academic Fellow, assisting other students in gaining skills to be successful in their law school careers. She also served as a legal extern at Legal Aid Society, working in the Economic Stability Unit. While at Legal Aid, April assisted in many expungement of record cases. She is also the former President of a Board of Directors for a non-profit ministry organization.
During her tenure at Kruger & Schwartz, April has primarily worked on consumer bankruptcy cases, assisting the firm in protecting the rights and interests of debtors.
April is married, with one child and three stepchildren.
- Indiana, 2020
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2020
- Kentucky, 2021
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2021
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Indiana University Southeast
- Bachelor of General Studies - 2000
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence